Your first visit to McDonough Podiatry establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
- Our Port Orange office is between Applebee’s and Walmart. Turn onto Victoria Gardens Blvd., turn at first right and drive around the new Houligans Sports Pub. Look for the brown signs on the south side of the 1400 Dunlawton Ave. bldg.
- Our Ormond Beach location is west of “The Boulevard,” and east of the Moose Club at Granada Oaks, 595 West Granada Boulevard. Our office is in the rear of the complex, under the stairs.